- POLICE DEPARTMENT
- PUBLIC WORKS
- UTILITY OFFICE
The City of Auburn is now accepting bids to replace the entire roof of the City Municipal Building. Two proposals are sought, one for steel roof replacement, and one for shingled roof replacement. Specifications may be picked up at the City of Auburn Water and Gas Building, 324 West Jefferson Street, Auburn, IL 62615. The bids must be turned in by August 5, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
The City of Auburn is now accepting bids to replace 6 windows at the City Municipal Building. Specifications may be picked up at the City of Auburn Water and Gas Building, 324 West Jefferson, Auburn, IL 62615. The bids must be turned in by August 5, 2019 by 12:00 pm.
Please find below some important telephone numbers for your reference:
– As always, all fire, medical and gas related emergency calls need to be directed to 911 dispatch through Sangamon County
217-753-6666 – Sangamon County Non-Emergency
217-438-6151 – City utility office
– Residents can contact this number during working hours and non-working hours for any utility related emergency or non-emergency. There will always be someone available to answer the calls.
– After hours calls will be answered by an answering service who can assist callers with questions/concerns.
217-438-3351 – Police Department
– The non-emergency police number will be answered with a voicemail system. Residents can leave a message in the general police department mailbox and/or for a specific officer.
– This voicemail will be monitored to return calls to those who may leave a message.