Utility Bill Information
UTILITY BILL MAILING
Bills for city utilities (water, sewer, and gas) are mailed to customers on or before the 15th day of each month.
The Auburn City Utility Office now offers Online Bill Viewing and Payment. This feature allows customers to view their bill at any time. It is directly linked to the City office software and as soon as bills are processed for each month, the total due, (including current and previous usage) is displayed online. This allows customers to see their bill prior to receiving the bill in the mail.
All City of Auburn utility bill payments are due on or before the last day of each month. Payments can be made during office hours at the walk-in counter located at 324 West Jefferson Street or at the drive-up window on the west side of the building. The City office is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Any payment made after hours can be placed in the drop box located by the drive up window on the west side of the building,
We currently offer the following options for payments:
- In person (during regular business hours) or via the dropbox on the west side of the building which is available 24 hours a day.
- By mail your bill (please allow mailing time).
- Cash, Check, Money Order, or Credit/Debit Cards
- Direct Withdrawal Payments (Withdrawn on the 25th of each month. If that date falls on a weekend or holiday, the account will be debited the last business day prior to the 25th.
To sign up for direct withdrawal, a customer would simply need to complete the Authorization For Direct Debit form and return to the city office along with a voided check or deposit slip.)The process to complete the account set up could take up to 30 days.
- Online with Credit Card (To set up your account [fancy_link link=”http://126.96.36.199/” variation=”deepblue”]Click here[/fancy_link])
When making payments online through your bank, please allow for mailing time. We do not receive electronic payments, so your bank will actually print and mail us a check. This may mean that your payment will arrive late if it’s not scheduled well in advance. Payments received after the end of the month will be charged a late fee.