- City of Auburn Accepting Applications for Animal Control Officer
- Auburn Police Department Accepting Applications for Full Time Officer
- Utility Office now allows Online Bill Viewing / Payment
- IL High-Speed Rail Temporary Crossing Closures in Auburn
- Utility Office Updates and Reminders
- 2014 Water Quality Report
- The Auburn Sesquicentennial is Coming
- Auburn City Office is Seeking to Update Utility Accounts
- Enroll to Receive Utility Bill Online
- Sangamon County Health Community Survey: Public Forums
- Burn Ordinance
Group Cast is a FREE citizen notification system. Group Cast sign-up is now available on-line.
Support Auburn businesses by shopping local! We have over 100 businesses listed in our online directory. The business directory can be searched and sorted various ways.
The City of Auburn now offers the opportunity for city utility customers to receive their utility bills online instead of through regular mail. To sign up proceed to the Auburn Utilities E-Statement Sign Up page.
Along with previous methods of paying your utility bill, including cash, check, money order, and direct withdrawl, the City of Auburn now offers the ability to View and Pay your Utility Bill Online.
A building permit is required before commencement of most building work. In many cases the builder or architect/draftsperson obtains the permit on behalf of the property owner.
All fine/fee schedule amounts supersede any previously established ordinances and fee amounts. To see the fee amounts, please download the PDF file below and use it as a guide should fines be assessed by the City of Auburn.
Municipal Code Corporation (MuniCode) provides our Code of Ordinance book online – free to you to browse.
Sangamon County GIS Maps
For a link to the Geographic Information System Maps of Sangamon County.
Sangamon County Multi-jurisdictional Natural Hazards Mitigation Plan
Please take the time to complete the citizen survey as public participation remains a vital part of the planning process.